Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love him

It seems unimaginable that he is seven. SEVEN?!! What happened to my baby? It's easy to see how he is growing on the outside (he is almost up to my shoulders!), but I have the joy of watching him learn and mature each day as he experiences life. He makes me laugh every day and blesses me with his sweet heart. His eyes still light up when he talks about something he is passionate about (which is a lot of things), and his imagination is as good as ever. He can often be found dressed as a favorite character and acting out an adventure with his little sister or setting up his action figures and playing out an exciting scene. He has endless energy and loves sports. He is playing flag football right now and is elated to be in a sport where tackling (while reaching for a flag, of course) is not only allowed, but encouraged!

He and his daddy are best buds and they like to wrestle, tell jokes, go fishing, or play ball outside every chance they get. He and Sophia are either playing and laughing or yelling and fighting, but they are always together.

The other day he told me I was his best girl.

I am blessed beyond words to be his mom.







2 comments:

Christiana said...

He's such a little man - and such a good one.

I love you, Eddie Bear.

Michele said...

I love him, too.

And I am blessed beyond words to be his grandma.

Please give him hugs and kisses for me.