Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The End of First Grade

I can't believe my little man has finished first grade! Eddie had a great year. He enjoyed his teacher, his friends, and all the learning, experiments, projects, field trips, and so much more! I was the First Grade Level Coordinator and one of my projects was to plan the End of the Year party. We have a little shopping area in the middle of our neighborhood with splash fountains and we set up 7 stations of fun for each class to rotate between. The kids had a blast!

Getting ready to receive his awards!

He received three awards: Honor Roll, Kingdom Tales Author, and a reading award.

Eddie with Principal Blake and the Castle Hills Dragon
After the Awards Ceremony came the End of the Year Party!

First station: Splash Fountains!

Eddie and his friends waiting for the fountain to shoot up...

They ran around and jumped for joy!

Station 2: Churros

Station 3: Freeze Dance Game

This picture cracks me up. Eddie's friend Christopher was bustin' a move here!

FREEZE!!

Elijah and Eddie

Aidan, Christopher, Eddie

Station 4: Relay Race

Station 5: Snow cones!

Snow cones = Happy Kids!

Station 6: Bubbles!


Station 7 was sidewalk chalk, but I didn't get a picture of that one.

I am thankful that summer has come and I get to spend lots of time with my sweet boy! Next, he will be in second grade and eight-years-old... what???

No comments: