Saturday, October 15, 2011

School Fun

The school year is in full swing and both kids are enjoying it. Sophia loves Kindergarten and even asks if she can go on Saturdays! Her teacher, Mrs. Gullett, is very sweet. She has fun in all her "specials" classes but her favorite is still recess. She is making lots of friends and I am so happy she is so happy! Eddie's teacher, Mrs. Sepanek, is also very sweet and caring. I am very happy with her teaching style and appreciate the individualized attention she gives her students. This is the first year Eddie really looks forward to going to school each day, even though the work load is much more challenging than first grade! I am thankful that both kids are thriving with great teachers.

Here are some pictures from the first day of school!

Too cool for school

My brave baby girl!


Sweetness!

Excited to be going to the same school!

She is lucky to have her big brother watching out for her. :)

Big 2nd grader!

Sweet little Kindergartener

Daddy is so proud!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Love those little faces. So glad they're loving school and their teachers. :)