Ed and I have had a lot of opportunities to celebrate our anniversary. While his dad was visiting, we all went to a nice dinner. Then on our actual anniversary day, we went out to an amazing and romantic dinner (thank you, Mandy, for babysitting!). Coming up soon is our trip to Hawaii where the celebration will continue! Here are some pictures from the night we went out. We were being a little silly. :) By the way, Ed's hands in the picture are supposed to be ten fingers for 10 years.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I was wondering if you were on your trip yet. I hope you have tons of relaxation and fun when you go!
So glad you are getting time to celebrate!
Congratulations guys! It is such a special anniversary. LOVED looking at your slideshow over the years. What a beautiful and sweet couple you are.
I need you to print out that top one and frame it and mail it to me. I need more Tisca-Hoehn in my life!
Post a Comment