Friday, August 1, 2008

Ed and Jen's 10 year wedding anniversary! 8-8-08



8 comments:

Dunhams said...

What a cute slide show! It's crazy how much Ed looks like Eddie in some of those earlier pictures :) Happy Anniversary, guys!

Michelle Hausz said...

Super cute. Craig and I agree with Nikki, Eddie looks SOOOOO much like Ed in high school! and Jen, you haven't changed at all. =) Hope you have a great anniversary trip!

Ashley said...

happy anniverary. WOW- TEN YEARS?! congratulations. LOVED the slide show

The Fesslers said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the slide show!! The pictures from H.S. bring back such memories... and "You're Still the One" continues to be the perfect song for you two. Congratulations on 10 years together!!! I Love you guys!
PS. I agree that Jen, you look as young and beautiful as you did in H.S.!

HornFan said...

Happy Decade Anniversary! You have accomplished a lot in those 10 years. Praise God for your successful and loving union and the little ones He has given you.

Mom said...

Happy 10th Anniversary to you and Ed, my sweet Sunshine! I LOVE your slide show - it brings back such wonderful memories. Can't wait to see you all!

Christine said...

10 years!!!! Congrats. I love all the pictures. Hope you had a great anniversary!!
Christine

Julie said...

Great slide show - y'all are so cute! Have a really fun, relaxing trip! See ya when you get back!