Eddie has started to like Star Wars and what he knows about it mainly consists of looking at the covers of our Star Wars DVDs and sometimes watching clips of the movie that are appropriate for a 5-year-old.
Today he asked me two funny things pertaining to Star Wars:
1. "Mommy, does Darth Vader have long hair?" Eddie was wondering why Anakin (played by Hayden Christensen) has long hair because he thought boys didn't have long hair. And he knows Anakin turns into Darth Vader, so in his mind it was a fitting question to ask.
2. The best one was just now before his nap he said, "Mommy, have you ever seen Obi-5-Kenobi or Obi-6-Kenobi?" I explained to him that there was only Obi-Wan Kenobi, not one for each number!
2 comments:
And THAT'S why he's the most adorable human being on the planet.
I was dying when he said, "Luke, I am your father" for me on the phone last night!
He's a keeper that little guy.
I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG PICTURE.
(It needed to be said.)
Post a Comment