This past week, my sister and brother-in-law stayed with us and we had such a wonderful time. We went on fun outings, stayed home in our pajamas, ate lots of yummy foods, and just spent hours just talking, laughing, and playing with the kids (and their dog, Scruffy). On Thanksgiving day, we spent the entire day in our pajamas and Ed made the Thanksgiving meal from scratch (he would not cut any corners, no matter how hard I tried to convince him!). We all lent our helping hands, but he did the majority of the work. The menu included fried turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, creamed spinach, creamed corn, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, blackberry pie, cranberry bread pudding, and fudge. Every single thing was made from scratch... he even made the pie crusts himself! It was delicious. My bro-in-law is a photographer and he took some beautiful pictures. Here are some of them...

Eddie snuggling with his Aunt Christi

Ready to play at the park!

Daddy chasing Sophia

Aunt Christi is so funny!

Cooking the Thanksgiving feast

Reading with Uncle Josh
Josh took many beautiful pictures of the kids and some family pictures so I will post those soon. We also had Ed's dad come and stay with us, so those pictures will be coming soon too! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are thankful to have you in our lives.
3 comments:
How fun to have Christi and Josh with you- I know you miss living close to eachother. I LOVE your new headding picture too--so cute and it captures your family so well! Call and we will talk soon!
Beautiful pics! I love them all and so glad I got to spend some time with your sister too! She is so sweet.
So fun. We miss all of you...
(What is the crazy thing my hip is doing in the picture with Eddie?! That's not natural.)
Post a Comment