Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Up to Something

Most of you know that Sophia has been on a nap strike since January.

Awesome.

(Not really).

You might be thinking she just doesn't need a nap anymore, but that would only be partly true. She can survive without one, but she is much more pleasant to be around when she has one. She has a stubborn streak and stays awake even when she is tired. While she is in her bed, I never know exactly what she is doing. Among the singing, talking, yelling, laughing, silly noises, and occasional thuds (not sure what is happening there), once in awhile she will end up falling asleep. The other day I found her like this after she finally fell asleep. She took the pillow case off her pillow, crawled under the pillow, and snuggled with the pillowcase. She's always up to something!



2 comments:

Christiana said...

Precious lil peanut.

And so peaceful when she finally sleeps. ;)

Michele said...

She reminds me of another princess who lived once upon a time in a land far, far away. This beautiful princess also disliked her nap and would talk, sing, yell, laugh, and make silly noises, but once in a great while she would fall into a blissful sleep and there would be peace throughout the whole kingdom.

I happen to adore both of these fair princesses because I am the QUEEN!