Ed and I have talked about getting a puppy for a long time now and we were waiting until the kids were old enough (and potty trained). Eddie's face lights up and he laughs big belly laughs whenever he plays with a dog, so we knew it was the perfect time to get him one. He is also old enough to take on the responsibilities of taking care of one.
So, we went to our local animal shelter and she had just been brought in that day. She was eight weeks old and we loved her as soon as we saw her. She is sweet, mellow, smart, and the kids adore her.
The kids wanted her to have "Cuddles" in her name and many months ago Eddie mentioned that he liked the name Callie for a dog. I liked it too, so I filed it away in my brain as the name for our dog whenever we got one... so, that is how she got her name!
1 comment:
OH MY GRACIOUS.
I want to pet your puppy.
[She's precious.]
Post a Comment