Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sing for Jesus!

Sophia's preschool put on an adorable Christmas program and she was so excited to wear her "princess Christmas dress" and sing up on stage. The program included a reenactment of the Christmas story and the choir of 3-year-olds would add emphasis by shouting things out on cue... example:
narrator: "but Mary and Joseph found no room in the inn."
3-year-olds: "Oh no!"
narrator: "Mary gave birth to the Jesus."
3-year-olds: "Hallelujah!"

It was super cute and all the songs they sang were precious. Unfortunately, Sophia was in the back row and no matter how hard I tried to get up to the front for a good picture angle, I just couldn't get a good picture.

Here is what I have:


Sophia's friend, Audrey, is in the red dress and you can see Sophia's head right behind her

1 comment:

Christiana said...

I LOVE her princess Christmas dress.

This is not looking good for any hope you had of me maybe not stealing her and keeping her for my very own.

Not good at all...