Eddie was excited to be a big first grader this year! Last year was a little tough, and I have been praying that this year will help him learn to like school. His teacher is very sweet and he has one of his best friends in his class. I think he feels like the big man on campus now that he is a 1st grader instead of a kindergartener. So, dropping him off this morning was a completely different experience from last year. He was cheerful, excited, and most surprisingly... ready to say good-bye as soon as we walked in! I'm so proud of my big boy and I am looking forward to a fun year!
2 comments:
Cute pics! I am so happy that he is excited to go back. That is a great sign!!
My Eddie Bear is getting to be such a big kid! I have a feeling this is gonna be a GREAT year. :)
Post a Comment