Sunday, August 8, 2010

Four Year Old Fairy

I can't believe she is 4!! My baby isn't a baby anymore. She is inquisitive, creative, sweet and yet stubborn. Her brother is her best friend, but he is also the one she likes to annoy and fight with the most. She has her own ideas about pretty much everything and convincing her to do something different is always a challenge. She is beautiful and amazes me every time I look at her. I am blessed to have her as my daughter and I thank God for her!

Tinkerbell is her new favorite character, so she had a fairy birthday party. My parents were visiting, so they were able to be a part of the party! Sophia was elated that the real Tinkerbell was going to come to our house. Tinkerbell tapped on the back window when she arrived, and we let her in through the back door. She put make up and pixie dust on all the girls and then the kids each decorated a special box (Tinkerbell poured some pixie dust into each child's box as they left the party). After Tinkerbell read them a story, we all had cake!

It was a fun way to celebrate my little 4 year old fairy. :)

Wings and wands for all her guests!





Some of Sophia's best friends, Abby, Mandy, Olivia, and Lisa

Sophia's friend from school (and in the neighborhood) Audrey and Karen

Right after Tinkerbell arrived through the back door.

Greeting the girls

The girls loved putting make up on their faces and pixie dust in their hair

Me passing out the special boxes to decorate



working hard on their boxes

listening to a story

Nina and Sophia

friends!

This was right before she ran to the back door yelling, "I want to go see if I can fly!!"

the cake


making a wish!

Abby getting pixie dust in her box

Sophia getting her pixie dust


Sophia's box

pixie dust!

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness gracious.

What a wonderful party! You are the best Mom ever - the perfect 4-year old fairy party.

Sophia is such a sweet, beautiful little fairy love. Can't wait to see her and squeeze her (and you and Eddie!) so soon. <3