Most of you know that Eddie is
obsessed with
Spiderman right now. We have shown him tiny clips of the movie (totally G rated :)) so that he could watch
Spiderman swing from building to building and save people. One scene he was intrigued by was the scene at the beginning of the movie where Peter Parker is taking pictures of the girl he likes (Mary Jane) and while he is taking pictures of her, he gets bit by the spider that gives him his super powers. Therefore, Eddie repeatedly asks me if I will pretend to be Mary Jane and let him take pictures of me in hopes that a spider will come along and give him
Spiderman powers. :)
I thought I would post some o

f the pictures he has taken of me in the past month, but so far he still hasn't received any spider bites (which of course does not stop him from thinking that he IS
Spiderman)...
Then a couple of weeks ago he came to the realization that his sweet friend, Abby, is both a pretty girl AND his neighbor (just like Mary Jane is to Peter Parker). So, he wanted to take a picture of her and it turned out SO perfect! It shows Abby's pretty blue eyes. :)
6 comments:
This Mary Jane loves Peter Parker! Missed you!!!
That is hillarious! I do have to say that he takes some pretty good pictures though!
How very cute. When he talked to Morgan, he said "this is your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman". To which Morgan said "this is your Friendly Neighborhood Spidergirl". Mabybe they'll actually play the same game together instead of princess and Batman. =)
He's quite the photographer!
So impressive! Eddie is so precious.
Funny, when I was reading this, I thought you were talking about Ed!!! LOL Duh!
Post a Comment