Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School





Eddie went back to school this week. He goes Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning and then comes home for lunch and nap. He is in Pre-K and his teacher is very sweet. He has a lot of good friends from his class last year in his class again this year, and he looks forward to going each day. I am savoring this last year having him home with me before Kindergarten next year! I can't believe he is so big. When we drop Eddie off at his class, Sophia begs and pleads for me to let her, "go play with toys?!" I wasn't planning to put her in preschool until she was 3, but she really seems to want to go now! We'll see what happens there...

Here is Eddie right before school on his first day. He was very proud of his Spiderman backpack.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So cute! He will be in the first grade before you know it!