Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New York Nephews!

My brother needed to go out of town for a week which would mean my sister-in-law would be home alone with 3 boys (ages 5, 3, and 6 weeks). I wanted to meet my new nephew and this seemed like the perfect time to visit so I could also provide some much needed help! My amazing husband took great care of our kids while I was away and two of the days my equally amazing neighbor watched them while Ed was at work (See Mandy's blog for her little recap of the days with my kids!).

My time in New York was so much fun. Samuel and Isaac, the two older boys, are full of energy and imagination! We played hide and seek, board games, Playmobil action figures, took walks in the snow, and read lots of books. Baby Nathan is so precious and my time with him was spent cuddling, swaddling and bouncing him to sleep, learning to change cloth diapers, exchanging smiles and hearing his sweet baby talk! Laura and I had little bits of girl time together when all the boys were sleeping and we had great talks, cooked yummy foods, and drank lots of tea. :) I only saw my brother for a short time but it was great to see him too. I miss them all very much, but I am also happy to be back with my hubby and kiddos. 




2 comments:

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness!!

These pictures are priceless! You are so drop-dead gorgeous, and the boys are all so precious.

Awww...

The Fesslers said...

Great pictures! Nathan is so adorable and I can't believe how big Samuel and Isaac are!