We brought in the New Year by having some good friends over for food and fun. There were 8 adults and 8 kids. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I had to get a picture of the kids (and Glenn) playing Guitar Hero in our game room. It was a big hit and they were a great band!

Jammin'

Sophia never passes up an opportunity to use a microphone

Sophia, Charlotte, and Laura

Charlotte and Sophia

Ed went out to run a short errand that day and brought home these flowers for me as a surprise. It was a sweet way to start the year with my sweet husband. :)
3 comments:
We had a great time! Thanks for having us over to celebrate the beginning of 2009.
That looks like SO much fun. I love the friends you have in Dallas. A very nice Chosen Family, I'd say.
Happy New Year, my Dearest.
Happy New Year, Sunshine Girl!
Your pictures and posts are superb! I'm so glad that you have such great friends; it looks like everyone was having a wonderful time. Give Eddie, Sophia, and big Ed hugs and kisses from Grandma and keep lots of love for yourself, too!
Post a Comment