Friday, November 19, 2010

Worth It

A few weeks ago, my Dad had a layover at the airport and we were excited to see him, even if it was only for an hour. We took him to a BBQ place near the airport and then sat outside under some trees. His birthday had been the day before, so we gave him a card that both kids had made for him. We talked, and he played with the kids in his usual, silly Grandpa way.

After their trip, both Grandma and Grandpa had a layover on their way home, but we only got to see them for about 15 minutes. It went by too quickly to get any pictures! Even though the layovers were quick, it was definitely worth it to see their faces and hug their necks. :)












2 comments:

Michele said...

What a precious 15 minutes it was! What a delight to see and hug you all in person. Thank you for my beautiful birthday necklace (I've worn it several times already) and for my sweet card. I love you all so much.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Grandma Michele

Christiana said...

What precious pictures those are! I'm so glad you got to be all together, even if it was for just 15 minutes the second time.

Love it.

(I'm officially Mom - hello eerily similar first sentences. Leaving it.)