One of my best friends and neighbor, Mandy, just had sweet baby Hunter on January 28th, and we just couldn't be more excited! I'm not planning on having any more kids, so I am excited to spend LOTS of time with Hunter. Eddie and Sophia are also excited and Eddie says Hunter is his "stand in" little brother. Early in her pregnancy, Mandy asked Eddie for some name ideas for her baby boy and at the time, I had been reading a book to Eddie where the main character's name was Dink. So, of course, Eddie suggested the name "Dink" to Mandy. She and I tried to cover our giggles, and ever since then, the name "Dink" has kind of stuck around! We jokingly call him Hunter Dink sometimes, and Eddie is already talking about him non-stop.
We love this precious boy so much and are so thankful for him and all the Bains!
Holding Hunter for the first time!
just a few hours old
Eddie came to the hospital to meet Hunter the next day.
3 comments:
He's so precious! Great pics!
Sweet post Jenn....You have a beautiful family:)
Such a beautiful sweet baby boy. LOVE the name Hunter.
[and nickname Dink ;)]
Post a Comment