Eddie and I took silly pictures today and it gave me an idea for this post! Ever since Eddie was a baby we have played a fun game of making silly faces for the camera. These are just a few samples of our silliness. The first one is when Eddie was 9 months old and the last ones are from today! All of these were taken when it was just us, so I am holding the camera...
3 comments:
How fun! Those are two of my favorite faces in the whole wide world! Keep the fun times goin' Sunshine!There will come a day when all you have is those wonderful memories and great pictures. It was so fun video phoning with you and Eddie on Saturday. Give him a big hug from "Grandma Vader," OK? Give Sophia and Big Ed a squeeze, too.
I love you all.
You two are so adorable I can barely stand it.
Those are so cute and such a great idea. Think I may have to do that this weekend with my boys. love it!
Post a Comment