Sophia: (To a lady in the waiting room at the doctor's office) "I see your glasses."
Lady: "Yes, I do wear glasses."
Sophia: "Good job!"
A man in the doctor's office asked Sophia if she was holding Thomas (her little train that she carries everywhere) and her response was, "I share," and she walked over and handed the man Thomas!
As we left the doctor's office Sophia said good-bye to the lady with the glasses and told her, "Have a good, nice day!"
I was on my way out to choir practice and Eddie said, "Mommy, your shirt is so beautiful and your pants are so pretty! Where did you get such nice clothes?" (I do not usually wear "nice clothes" during "mommy hours").
Eddie: "Mom, I don't know why people have to move away from their parents when they get older. When I grow up, I am going to live with you forever."
3 comments:
They are unbelievably precious.
And I'm with Eddie - I don't think sisters should move away from each other either...
So glad you are writing all of these down. They are priceless!!! I, personally, love when Sophia calls Abby "Abs". Love it!!
Love the quotes! Eddie and Sophia crack me up :)
Post a Comment