Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Been Bouncy Around Here...

... ever since Eddie found his old Tigger costume from when he was two. I have been singing the Tigger song for the kids and they know it pretty well now. Here it goes...

The wonderful thing about Tiggers,
Is Tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubbers.
Their bottoms are made out of springs.
Their bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!




The Wonderful thing about Tiggers is.....


I'm NOT the only one! Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoooo!


2 comments:

Christiana said...

AUGH!!!

I LOVE all the adorable pictures of sweet Sophia bouncing! She is just too precious.

And I laughed out loud at Eddie trying to fit into the costume! Goodness, he's gotten so big! His face is priceless.

Well done - love it!

Michele said...

What amazing Tiggers you have! And I am SO PROUD of you for remembering all the words of that song. It is very important for Mommys to not just play the music, but to sing and dance with their children. It is wonderful how this delights our kids and makes us feel lighter and more joyful, too!

Thanks for the pictures -- they are PRICELESS! I love you all!