A couple weeks ago, while Eddie had a play-date with his buddies, Sophia and I snuck away for some girl time. We started by aimlessly roaming around the mall. I let Sophia lead the way which included lots of giggles, twirls, and window shopping. Then we went to Sweet N' Sassy to get Sophia a haircut. After they cut her hair, they put it up in some pretty twists and sprayed glitter all over it. On our way to lunch, we saw a lady offering free face painting and Sophia requested a butterfly. After being completely "girlified," we shared a yummy lunch before picking up Eddie.
1 comment:
She is just beautiful.
I love that you have a little girl to do fun girly things with.
I especially love that you took her to lunch. Something about women lunching together. It's important.
Good to start her young & early.
Post a Comment