Kingdom Tales is a publishing group at Eddie's school that encourages all the children to author and illustrate their own books. Eddie was excited by the idea of writing his own book and having it published. He decided on the subject matter of his book and then he wrote the entire rough draft in his own writing. After he wrote the story, we went through it together and made sure the story had all the proper elements and correct spelling. His story ended up being five pages and he drew five great pictures for each one. The title of his book was
The Red Cross Knight. We turned in his completed book and the publishing group bound the pages and added a front cover. They presented Eddie with his book at the Kindergarten author reception ceremony and he was so proud!

on stage after receiving his book


Eddie, Colin, and Anthony

Eddie, Carter, and Blake
3 comments:
Congratulations, Eddie!
Wow, my grandson the author. I am very proud of you, Buddy. Good work! I can't wait to read your book.
Hugs and kisses from Grandma Michele!
Eddie Bear has been published!
I'm so proud of you, Buddy! I can't wait to read your book. :)
[Wow. I just realized I basically left Mom's exact comment. I have officially turned into my Mother.]
Post a Comment