Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Quotes

Sophia- "Mommy, Elephants have sloppy ears. Look how sloppy their ears are!" (she meant "floppy").


Eddie- "Mommy, your birthday is always the first one of the year. You are just a growing machine!"


Eddie: "Mom, Peter Pan has it all wrong. He is wearing a little dress and tights!"


Me: "Yeah, boys don't really wear tights, but there are boys who are dancers who sometimes wear tights when they dance."


Eddie: "Well, I'm just glad it's not me."



Eddie saw the cover of the movie 300 and described it as, "the movie about indians in Egypt." I guess because it is set in the desert, and the men are wearing very little?


Sophia: She refers to her forehead as her brain. If she gets bumped she will say, "Oh! I bumped my brain!" Or if you kiss her forehead she will thank you for kissing her brain. The other day Ed was a little sweaty from being outside and when he went to snuggle with Sophia she exclaimed, "Daddy! Why is your brain wet?!"


Eddie was telling me about a boy in his class who gets into fights with his sister. He said, "but everytime he tries to wrestle his sister, his mom cancels the game."

2 comments:

Elle said...

CUTE!

I like how sloppy elephants' ears are :D

One of Fab Five said...

Oooh, love your blog...what a cool way to keep track of life. Too many times we forget the little things said or done and wish we had written them down, right?

I think it makes perfect sense, btw, that Sofia calls her forehead her brain. That IS, after all, it's location. And kisses and water and such are recognized by her brain...so, yea...I'm tracking with her. : )

Love you, sister friend!