This past Sunday, Sophia and I had a "Mommy and Me" date to the Nutcracker Ballet Tea. It was held in the ballroom of a nice hotel and we were served sandwiches, MANY desserts, iced tea, lemonade, and hot chocolate. Then the kids went up on stage to hear the Nutcracker story read aloud and then the ballerinas performed for us! It was magical for Sophia and she can't stop talking about becoming a ballerina now.
Excited!
All dressed up...
and ready for some ballet!
Sophia with some of the ballerinas
Sophia with her friends, Allison, Caroline, and Charlotte (and ballerinas)
At our table with all our treats!
Yummy Lemonade!
3 comments:
My beautiful girls! Love that idea, I'm so glad you girls had such a fun time.
Sophia Ballerina. Loves it.
LOVE this!!! You both look so pretty all dressed up! I can just imagine how Aubrey would enjoy the whole experience!
What fun! You and Sophia look so lovely together. Such a wonderful way to start the holiday season.
Sophia would make a beautiful ballerina. Love you all.
Post a Comment