Sophia has the worst bed-head I have ever encountered. Every time she wakes up, her hair is in a thousand tangles, which means twice a day I spend 10 to 20 minutes combing out her hair. I have tried braiding it before putting her in bed, but she doesn't like how it feels to sleep on the braids. Oh, well. Like my mom always said, "It hurts to be beautiful!"

Now, remember, her hair is stick straight and lays flat against her head when brushed, so anything sticking out past her head is what I call a "rat's nest" of tangles. Here she is today:




Here she is at 15 months-old:

Now, remember, her hair is stick straight and lays flat against her head when brushed, so anything sticking out past her head is what I call a "rat's nest" of tangles. Here she is today:I put the clip in her hair to keep it out of her food. I didn't feel like tackling the tangles until I had a chance to wake up a little more. Notice the darkness outside? Yep, cereal at 6:30am, that's my life!
Sometimes I let Eddie take some pictures with the camera and I didn't know he took this until I downloaded them. This captures the tangle combing in action!
3 comments:
I don't care - bed head or not - she is still the most beautiful baby girl since you and your sister were baby girls! Sweet Sophia with the ten million dollar smile that brings such joy to my heart.
Give her a big hug and kiss from Grandma!
Oh, and give that awesome photographer a hug and kiss, too! Great job, Eddie!
AUGH - her bedhead looks like supermodel hair!
I loves it.
I say rock it, vogue it, and strike a pose, baby.
(She is SCRUMPTIOUSLY delicious.)
Yeah, she's definitely my favorite niece!
AND, I wish I could get my hair to do that...I really do...
Post a Comment