Friday, April 17, 2009

What Clothes?

My kids have always preferred to have no clothes on. When it is cold, they agree to wear clothes to stay warm, but as soon as the weather gets warm enough, the clothes come off. If Eddie gets even the slightest bit warm while we are on an outing, as soon as we walk in the door, he strips down to his underwear. I can even have them both dressed and ready to go and turn my back for a minute and surprise, surprise, when I turn back, the clothes are gone! Often times, in Eddie's case, there is some sort of Superhero costume change involved. It is a strange phenomenon at the Hoehn house, but something I have become quite used to!







P.S. Sophia's "big girl pants" are big on purpose so they are easier to pull up and down while she is potty training!

4 comments:

Michele said...

They are ADORABLE - with or without clothes.

What wonderful, imaginative children you have!

Dunhams said...

Too cute! I agree with them...it's way more comfy that way!

Christine said...

haha so cute!!

Christiana said...

When he's a bit older, Eddie's going to be so stoked about those Superhero BVD pictures being on the internet. ;o)

Why are your children so precious AND so far away from me, hmmm?!