Eddie's preschool had their Spring Singing Presentation and it was truly precious. For weeks, Eddie has been coming home from school excited about the songs he was learning and he put on several "mini-presentations" for me at home with singing and hand motions. The presentation was well organized and so entertaining that even Sophia was captivated the entire time (she did a lot of singing, hand motions, and clapping of her own)! All of the songs were praise songs and the kids sang the words with heartfelt emotion. I loved watching my boy excited and animated about praising Jesus. Before school that day he said, "Mom, the loudest voice you hear... that will be mine!"
I am going to try to figure out how to post a video clip of one of the songs, but in the meantime, here are some pictures.
Ahhh, the joys of props. He was very excited about these streamers, especially since he had two shades of yellow, his favorite color. :)
This is Eddie's class (Tues./Thurs. mornings). For those of you who have heard the stories about them, his best buddies are the two boys on the other end in the yellow (Wesley) and red (Pierce) and the boy in the middle looking at the ceiling (Joel). The infamous, Marigny, is the blonde one next to Joel covered up by the microphone (she and Eddie have actually been getting along lately!). And Rece, the little girl whose dad died the night before, is the one in the orange and green dress.
Hands over his heart
Waving to me as he walked off the stage.
3 comments:
He is PERFECT.
I want to see a video - pleasepleaseplease...
Cute cute! He's such a little ham!
He is WONDERFUL! I wish I could have been there to see him! Tell him Grandma is SO PROUD of him.
Post a Comment