Sophia likes to do everything Eddie does and Eddie spends a large portion of the day dressing up like superheros (or Jedi Knights), so Sophia has recently started doing it too. I was in my room getting dressed and ready for the day, when these two superheros walked into the bathroom and started flexing their muscles, shooting webs and blasters, and saving the world! I had to run and get the camera to capture the moment.

My Superhero visitors

So strong!

Eddie pushing the blaster trigger on his forearm...

Sophia trying to find the blaster trigger on her forearm :)

High Five for saving the world!

Spider-girl getting a little reading in after all her hard work!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Sophia is seriously the best little sister a brother could ask for. She's precious.
I love all of Eddie's poses. He is not playing - the boy is fierce.
What a great bathroom visit.
(That sounds weird.)
Post a Comment