Today, when we were ballet dancing and watching some ballerinas online, Sophia pointed to the screen and asked, "Mommy, can I have that ballerina?"
Eddie: Tonight after his shower, Eddie was putting lotion on and all of the sudden he rubbed his hands together and smacked both his hands onto his cheeks and yelled, "Ahhh!" EXACTLY like Macaulay Culkin on Home Alone. He has never seen the movie. I think he just decided to see what it felt like to smack both his cheeks and the, "Ahhh!" came from finding out it hurts! Then he laughed at himself while I laughed even harder. Before I had a little boy, I never would have thought Home Alone would have been so true to life.
The past couple of nights when I am saying "goodnight" to Eddie he asks me if I can wear the exact same outfit and do my hair the exact same way the next day because I just look "so beautiful." How can I say no to that?
1 comment:
Aww, if I were a ballerina, I'd let Sophia have me. :)
And how adorable is Eddie doing the Home Alone yell!!
They are such precious kids.
(And he is correct - you ARE beautiful!)
Post a Comment