The other day I decided that Sophia was old enough to sit still and appreciate the fun of painting her nails, so we tried it! She sat sort-of still and didn't quite understand the concept of not touching things until her nails were dry, but she still did a great job and she loved indulging in such a "girly" activity with Mommy (Eddie was still asleep for his nap). She proudly showed her pretty pink nails to each person she saw for the next few days.
So fun! Madeline would LOVE her "pink toes" :) We'll have to take them to get pedicures soon...I hear there's a place around here with little tiny pink spa chairs.
4 comments:
So fun! Madeline would LOVE her "pink toes" :) We'll have to take them to get pedicures soon...I hear there's a place around here with little tiny pink spa chairs.
How beautiful my sweet Sophia looks with her pretty pink nails! Please give her and her precious brother a big hug and kiss from Grandma!
Love to all.
She's too precious.
Love the little girl pink.
girls are fun :) She is sooo precious in the first picture!
Post a Comment