p.s. I didn't bring my camera, so I took these with my phone which is why they aren't the best quality!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Under the Sea
Sophia's good friend, Olivia, had her 4th birthday party today and the theme was "Under the Sea." Olivia loves princess Ariel, so she had Ariel come to her party and all her friends got to dress up as mermaids. Ariel put make-up and glitter on the girls, painted their nails, and gave them fun things to play with like fans, magic wands, jewelry, etc. Then she played games with the girls and read them a story. Lunch was peanut butter and jelly starfish shaped sandwiches and shell shaped pasta mac 'n cheese. Sophia loves to put make-up on and do her nails, so she was in heaven. After Ariel finished getting Sophia all dolled up, Sophia just walked around with a huge smile on her face holding her hands out carefully so she wouldn't mess up her nails. We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
This made my eyes fill with tears - she is such a little girl! Such a precious, sweet, adorable little girly girl.
I love the look on her face with her nails and makeup done - sheer joy. So, so sweet.
So cute!! I love how she's holding her hands in these pics! I might be stealing that bday party idea at some point :)
Post a Comment