We had a few little snags while setting up her new room. The dresser arrived damaged and then when they came to replace it, they brought the wrong one! Then the fabric store ran out of the pink ribbon I am using to tie back the curtains and though they say they have ordered more, it still hasn't come in yet. So, only the curtains by her head are tied back right now, but you can still get a little idea of how it looks so far!
4 comments:
It looks magical! What a wonderful place for a little princess. :)
Jen - it looks beautiful!
So lovely. Such a gorgeous room for our sweet little baby girl. <3
It is the perfect room for Princess Sophia! What a joy that she fell in love with her big-girl bed the very first night she slept on it. She said it felt like "sleeping on a cloud."
Precious girl. I think we should keep her.
That turned out so cute! And I LOVE the lamp!!
Post a Comment