Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4th picture in my 4th album


Our albums are separated by years, so the 4th album is from 2007.  The actual 4th picture was very boring (a picture of the breakfast nook of the old house we rented in Castle Hills with no furniture in it), so this is the 4th picture with people in it. It is from my trip to CA and it is in the living room of my parents' house. Rachel and I have been friends since 5th grade and we have shared most of our lives together. Her daughter, Aubrey, is 4 months older than Sophia.

Now I tag Rachel, Rebecca, Laura, Ashlee, and Michelle. 

3 comments:

A Mills said...

WAIT... what am I supposed to do? I get that you tagged me, but for what? I need details!

Jen said...

Now you are supposed to post the 4th picture you have in your 4th folder or album on your computer. It could be a random one... and then just explain it.

Christiana said...

I heart all 4 of you girls.

<3