Fun!! Way to rock the Calvary Chapel High School Cheer uniform!! I have no idea where mine is and know that I could not fit into it right now even if I could find it. It would be a great inappropriate costume though...you know, pregnant cheerleader :)
I ditto the sentiment that I have NO IDEA where mine even is, but I was rocking my song uniform like three years in a row and finally had to retire it... cuz really. Pregnant cheerleader would be hilarious actually. I was a delinquent private school girl this year. Yes, it was as inappropriate as it sounds. Jen you looked adorable, the only thing missing was you doing an arabesque on your neighbors lawn while your kids collected candy. Yes thats right - I JUST SAID ARABESQUE!
I love the costumes! And it cracks me up that you're wearing your high school cheerleading uniform...very impressive that you can wear it still...I don't think I could :)
6 comments:
Fun!! Way to rock the Calvary Chapel High School Cheer uniform!! I have no idea where mine is and know that I could not fit into it right now even if I could find it. It would be a great inappropriate costume though...you know, pregnant cheerleader :)
I ditto the sentiment that I have NO IDEA where mine even is, but I was rocking my song uniform like three years in a row and finally had to retire it... cuz really. Pregnant cheerleader would be hilarious actually. I was a delinquent private school girl this year. Yes, it was as inappropriate as it sounds. Jen you looked adorable, the only thing missing was you doing an arabesque on your neighbors lawn while your kids collected candy. Yes thats right - I JUST SAID ARABESQUE!
Besides the arabesqe, the only OTHER thing missing is the pink sponge rollers in your hair, Jen.
Sophia looks absolutely perfect as Snow White, and I'm a little scared of Eddie.
Sophia and Eddie look super cute!
I love the costumes! And it cracks me up that you're wearing your high school cheerleading uniform...very impressive that you can wear it still...I don't think I could :)
Post a Comment