Friday, October 24, 2008

Superhero Celebration

Eddie had his birthday party and it was a great success! We had it at a location that specializes in kid's parties and Eddie chose a Superhero theme. The party had 3 hosts/hostesses that ran the entire party from start to finish. They jumped with the kids in the bounce house, they led the kids in lots of games, they served the cake and drinks, and helped the kids sing "Happy Birthday" to Eddie. I was able to just watch and enjoy the whole thing (and keep my eye on Sophia). Eddie really wanted Spiderman to come to his party, so one of the hosts dressed up like Spiderman and he was a good sport and didn't take his mask off for the entire party!

Each child got to choose a Superhero costume to wear. Eddie chose Black Spiderman. This is him on the birthday throne.

Sophia chose Batgirl.



Princess Sophia Batgirl took over Eddie's throne when he wasn't looking.

The kids playing a Follow-the-Leader game

Group picture!

I caught this cute moment when all the boys at the party were congregating about something.




Cake time!!

Eddie had a great time with all his closest friends. It was a great way to celebrate my little Superhero.

7 comments:

The Fesslers said...

Cute pictures! It looks like it was a great time--and how neat that you didn't have to do any of the entertaining!

Elle said...

Very cute! Who knew that Sophia would make such a good bat girl? Eddie looked like he was having a great time and I just loved the picture of all the little boys congregating in their costumes. So fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that looked like so much fun! I wish I could have been there. I seriously would have dressed up like a superhero, too! Eddie's black Spiderman costume looked great, and the superhero throne looked so cool! I wish I had a birthday throne! Sophia may just be the cutest Batgirl I've ever seen! I love you all so much, and miss you! Say "Hi" to the family for me!

Michele said...

Thanks for the great pictures - they almost make me feel like I'm there! The kids all looked adorable in their costumes and everyone was having such a good time. Eddie makes a great black Spiderman and Sophia is a perfect Batgirl! What fun for all; even Mom and Dad. Love and Hugs to each of you from Grandma Michele.

seeking.senkels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seeking.senkels said...

I removed my original post because I put the wrong address in to our blog. Anyway, Great pics, Lexi had a great time. Thanks for inviting us. seekingsenkels.blogspot.com

Dunhams said...

What adorable superheroes! The party looked like so much fun!