This morning I walked into the kitchen and found this on the counter...


Apparently, Eddie's Super Heros needed a rest, so he made them little beds with blankets and pillows out of torn up paper towels! I love my little man's imagination.


Here he is, hard at play
Then, this little one noticed me taking brother's picture and wanted a photo op of her own:

Just a regular Saturday morning at the Hoehn house!
3 comments:
They're scrumptious.
The super hero camp out made me laugh out that, that is so cute! I made that wonderful chicken soup a few days ago. Thanks for sharing it. I will always think of you when I make it. Miss you guys!
Apparently I've been watching way too much CSI...
At first look I thought that the puke green VW bug had been in a tragic accident, and that those poor superheros had been ejected out onto the granite highway! Thankfully they were just "resting!"
Post a Comment