"I learned about how there was a bath that had jets like a hot tub so there were bubbles in it, and Jesus told a man to go in the bath and his legs would be healed, and it WORKED!" --- I am still lost on where the whole Biblical jacuzzi story came from (I will have to clarify with his teacher on that one) but he was pretty excited about it.
Then he told me about the presidents he was learning about (Lincoln and Washington) and he said, "I think one of them was alive during the time when you were little, Mommy."
We moved on to the topic of his friends and he told me about who he played with today. I noticed he mentioned that he played with a girl who has a reputation of not being very nice so I asked if she was nice to him today. He said, "Yes, she was nice to me today. Some days she is nice and some days she is mean, but she is always pretty!"
He talked more about his buddies and ended his recap by saying, "Oh, and Joel has stopped kicking me in the shins. Praise God for that!" I was laughing so hard and Sophia kept repeating, "Praise God, kicking shins!"
It ended with Eddie telling me, "I have to bring something that starts with "T" for show and tell on Thursday." He thought for a second and then exclaimed, "Hey, I could bring a T-Rex and scare all the girls!!"
What can I say?... He is his father's son.
3 comments:
He cracks me up! Yeah, I didn't realize there were jacuzzis back in Bible times either :)
Oh my goodness! He is too funny. I love him.
I love that he still plays with the girl because no matter if she's mean or nice "she's always pretty."
That's my little man.
Thank you for the laugh. I love the things they say! Dylan's best friend at school used to be a girl, but recently he's been telling us that he doesn't play with her anymore becaues "Boys go with Boys and Girls go with Girls." That made me so sad!
Post a Comment