Following Spiderman on her tricycle
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Rollin' on Three Wheels
Sophia finally learned how to ride her tricycle and we have been going outside to practice almost every day since. I posted a couple of months ago about how she refused to let me teach her how to push the pedals. Every time I asked her if I could show her how to do it, she would firmly reply, "No." Well, a couple of weeks ago, I saw her pushing the pedals by herself and I exclaimed, "When did she learn to do that?" Ed replied, "I showed her how to do it yesterday." Apparently, taking directions from Mommy is not acceptable, but Daddy is a different story. I was just happy she finally learned to to do it! So, this last weekend I brought the camera out to capture her first ride outside (she has been doing all the learning inside the house). Of course, Little Miss Attitude was in a "no pictures please" mood so every time I tried to get a picture she would turn her head or just frown at me. These are the best I could get... :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, Sophia!! She's doing such a good job!
Hooray!
She's so stubborn - it cracks me up. Reminds me of a cute little girl I used to know and play with, back when just a wee girl myself...
Good job Sophia!
I noticed Sophia continues to resist THE NAP. Aubrey too. She will sit and play/talk in bed also, and then say something similar to what Sophia said! Last time it was, "I was not listening. I did not take a good nap." It's funny how they know exactly what they have done wrong!
Good girl, Sophia! And look at Spiderman flying down the street on his bicycle. These kids are growing up way too fast, but I'm so proud of them! Give them both a squeeze from Grandma Michele and lots of love to you and Ed.
Post a Comment